Welcome to the TNET Weather Station
Located on the western edge of Mesa, Arizona, we provide a wide variety of weather information in an accessible format for visitors using our own weather station. Weather is gathered using Weather-Display software, a Davis Vantage Pro2 weather station and information gathered from various sources throughout the Internet.
For current conditions, you can click on Current Conditions on the menu bar to the left, or check the updated info in the top right hand corner of the page.
Some areas to check out
- Cumulus Weather Software: TNETWeather has created a growing number of scripts that support the Cumulus Weather Software package. Avatars, Banners, and a newly released set of JpGraph Graphs are now available. For more information check out our Cumulus Project page. Cumulus Project Page.
- WD Clientraw Parser is available for those weather stations using Weather-Display software. The WD Clientraw Parser allows you to see what is in the clientraw files generated by the WD software.
- New Online Latitude/Longitude Conversion tool has been added that allows you to convert coordinates between degrees and decimals formats.
- New and improved site News has been added. You can find on the menubar to the left near the top under Site Navigation (TNET Weather NEWS).
- TNETWeather released its first complete PHP WD package on Thanksgiving Day. You can find it along with other scripts by other authors in the Download Scripts are on the menubar. A number of new additional scripts are planned for soon.
- Notebook page on Constructing an Included File Website. Makes managing your website easier with a simple change of included files. NB-0200 Notebook - Example of Included File Template Website
- We provide an RSS feed with basic info about our current weather conditions. Most browsers can find the feed and we have an RSS Feed button on the menu to the left.
- Detailed WD Clientraw text file documentation can be found in our Notebook page WD clientraw Notebook.
- Our Sitemap, Provides provides a good overall of all the content on the site.
- See who is checking us out from where... you can use our Visitors page.
- And if you want a graphical representation of our current weather conditions, you can try our Live WD Console which uses Macromedia Flash to provide an almost live picture of our current weather conditions.
We hope your visit to our site provides you with what you looking for...
Fire Weather Index
A fire danger rating system should supply an objective answer to the question: 'What is the probability of a fire starting, spreading and doing damage today?' It enables fire managers to properly assess the levels of preparedness and the suppression resources needed to keep fire losses to a minimum. A fire danger rating system measures the variable elements which cause day to day changes in fire risk, and interprets the information gained.
Monthly Average Temperatures
The chart below represents the average monthly temperatures we see here in the Mesa, AZ. While the hottest temperatures of the year are typically in June before the start of the Monsoon, the hottest avg temps are in July normally while the Monsoon is in effect. This is because the temps stay up all day long and stay up during the night hours.
Thermograph modified from original source from http://meteo.aerolugo.com/
Arizona Random Weather Facts
Although Phoenix residents may feel that their city MUST be the hottest place around at times, top honors go to Lake Havasu City, where the mercury climbed to 128° on June 29, 1994. This bests the Phoenix mark of 122°, set on June 26, 1990.